Healthy and affordable shelf-stable dry protein source options that can be rehydrated with hot water? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m looking for title. I’m a full-time graduate student on a rigorous assistantship program and on some days I literally go from 8 AM to 5 PM or even later without any reasonable amount of time to leave my office to get decent food. I’ve stocked up on various snacks including fresh fruit (apples and mandarin oranges are staples) but I am starting to physically feel the lack of protein in my diet. Nuts are good, but they only go so far and they get old quickly. I’ve also tried protein bars, but the “healthy” ones that are low sugar are vile, and I can’t really do keto foods for health reasons. I have an electric kettle in my office and I’ve started relying more and more on instant noodles and soups just to get through the day. Are there any obvious options I’m overlooking? I’ve looked for things like freeze-dried tofu, which I know exists but seem impossible to find.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments