What can I take to work for lunch? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm in a car all day so it's either stop for fast food or bring lunch. I will not be near microwaves or anything so it will be in a lunchbox.

This may be a very simple question but it seems kind of hard for me. Ive been binging lately from depression so I struggle to feel full and eat constantly. I also left my job that was extremely physical. Now I'm a housekeeper which is far less active than my last job. All the junk I've been eating is really taking a toll on my body. I've gained 25 lbs in 2 months and can't look in a mirror without self hatred.

I also left my ex and as sucky as he was he took care of dinner when we ate. And I'm taking care of my own meals and it all seems so overwhelming so my first choice has been to go to junk food but I don't want to do that anymore. I feel bad on so many levels.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments