Store Bought Healthy Breakfasts? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello! I am looking for some healthy breakfasts that are not cereal that are already like 90% prepared, lol. I do a decent amount of meal prep for lunch and snacks because I work 12 hours and have to be there at 4:45 am. Unfortunately life is exhausting and breakfast often falls by the wayside and I end up eating a bunch of cereal to fill me up, but I also know that I eat more than the suggested serving because I don't find it very filling for some reason. I love things like breakfast bowls and hot breakfast, but it's hard to find one's that aren't super high calorie. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them!

(Please don't just tell me to meal prep breakfast bowls or breakfast burritos, I already know that I could do that, but I get burnt out from doing the other meal prep stuff and every time I buy stuff to make it, I end up just not getting to it because I don't want to spend my entire Sunday making food for the upcoming week.)

Thank you!



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments