Salad recipe inspiration for weekend food prep? https://ift.tt/40wLbrD

Hi ya’all, could I get some starter inspiration for salad recipes that can sit in the fridge until the end of the week? I am thinking of getting some compartmentalised salad lunch boxes so ingredients are separated but I am not sure what will last from Sunday night through to Friday without getting soggy.

I’ve got a list of dry and convenient salad ingredients, but I am sure I am missing a whole heap:

Shredded carrot

Whole avocados

Lentils

Whole cherry tomatoes

Chopped celery

Cheese

Nuts

Google hasn’t been terribly helpful either on this front. I am just generally drawing a massive blank. I will eat mostly anything, love Mexican, Asian, you name it. Just need some starter inspiration and a guess on fridge longevity.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments