Eating good while on a budget? Help with grocery list for tomorrow please. https://ift.tt/Vg8peij

Hey guys, so a series of negative events have happened in my life recently stressing me financially. Made me realize I need to learn how to spend my money better at the grocery store.. My diet has never been the healthiest, a lot of easy meals that are processed. So maybe this is a positive because maybe I can use this as an opportunity to have a healthier diet as well. Convenience is a pretty important factor too though. I don't know if it's irrelevant but I've never had a weight problem, so I'm not really that concerned about calorie/fat content because I'm working out and would like to gain weight/muscle too if possible.

Can you guys give me some ideas for things I should put on my grocery list for tomorrow? If you want to throw some easy recipes along with the ingredients that would be awesome too, or just general ideas of things I should be looking at for my situation and goals. I'd REALLY appreciate it, thanks!!!!!



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments