i want to learn how to not be a picky eater https://ift.tt/NHmfcPl

i need to include more vegetables the problem is i really cant think of anything i could make. I eat cereal pretty much every morning and I'm bored of it. my diet is super plain, i eat chicken with some side multiple times a week. I tried to make overnights oats but it didnt really have much flavor, in fact it was sour but that might've been the strawberries lol I was speaking to my girlfriend about what they eat and how much more interesting they are for including things like chickpeas, avocado toast, bell peppers, chia seeds, etc... those are just things I've never had or thought of trying. I want to learn how to make good oatmeal or yogurt or even smoothies. Recipes without meat would be even better because its cheaper Based on whatever advice I get I will be going to the store tomorrow and getting it. what kind of groceries should I get? I want to try some sweet peppers to start



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments