smoothie for dinner? https://ift.tt/SpBqTGO

I've been thinking of having smoothies for dinner maybe 3 times during the weekdays.

I usually have a light breakfast like a bowl of cereal (cheerios without honey), oatmeal or a bagel with cream cheese.

For lunch I just take to work a simple sandwich with fruit on the side and a granola bar OR take food my family made something like fish and couscous, mexican soup, etc. Maybe once a week my manager buys us fast food.

I'm trying to incorporate more nutrients into my diet but also try not to eat carbs often at evening/night since I get home around that time. So I've thought of making smoothies for dinner.

I made one today with a carrot, apple, orange, celery, ginger, spinach, and water.

Do y'all think this is a good idea?

I've started working out 3 times a week but after a month I want to start working out more.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments