I'M HAPPY


Finally eating again after a water fast, really just experiencing the greatest fasting experience. You all might think I'm annoying or one of those odd people but I started out super unhealthy and obese. I remember just really crushing myself at the start and wishing to end this then and there.As hard as it was, I trusted myself to get over the hurdle and even stopped taking my antidepressants as I feel like they were doing more harm than good. Feeling truly happy with myself and getting over the withdrawals was the hardest part for me. I've never felt this happy with myself, let alone with other people.As much as I know it's repeated, everyone here can do it, mind over body. Do it for yourself and you'll notice how much others benefit from positivity. Remember your goals and remember what you've done, the pain, the struggle to get to this point alone. It's not worth giving in and not worth giving up, you're all better than that.SW: 262 CW: 196 GW: 170 Height: 5'10 via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/YcoHQti https://ift.tt/3covQZm

Comments