Is drinking 2 liters of diet coke a day bad? https://ift.tt/kVwbloy

So I have recently gone on my weight loss journey. It's only been about 2 months, and everything has been going great. I just recently lost 12 pounds, but food has been pretty boring, and I miss the sugary stuff, but I powered through it until I found an alternative. Diet soda, I thought since it's 0 cals doesn't hurt, right? Ever since I started drinking 2 liters of it a day and I am starting to wonder is this healthy? I checked online, but one site says it's bad, and one site says it's okay, and I don't really know who to trust and it's not like i have completely stopped drinking water I still love drinking water and drink a fair amount of it 2-3 liters a day it's just at night where I drink the diet coke, I guess you could say I really like drinking.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments