Is canned tuna healthy? https://ift.tt/TrpSI6O

I’ve been trying to eat healthier over the last 7 or 8 months. The bar was pretty low for me, as I was pounding 5 to 7 cookies and a crap ton of milk before bed every night for 2 years straight. In terms of weight… I was about 210 pounds, with a big old gut and bad asthma. Anyway… started exercising and cut out the obvious “bad stuff” and dropped about 40 pounds. But the truth is, I don’t know a whole lot about what’s healthy and what isn’t. I make smoothies and pack them with yogurt, spinach, peanut butter, almond milk and protein powder. I eat stuff like chicken, pasta, fish… and avoid a lot of red meat, bread, fried food, etc.

Anyway… some stuff I just don’t really know about, like tuna fish. Is it good? Bad? I’m sure there’s a lot of protein in it, but what about the mercury? If it’s canned, is there a ton of sodium?

What do you all think?



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments