Is this a good pancake recipe? https://ift.tt/VeiMY46

After watching some videos I just found some ingredients that were pretty consistent in most of the recipes, I don't like using protein powder in my food. I just don't like how it tastes or feels, and I heard it's bad for your liver or something, idk XD. Anyways here's what I came up with, what should I add or take away?

- Blended Oats (oat flour)

- Eggs (not sure if I should add it or not, probably won't)

- Milk

- Greek yogurt

- Banana

- Cinnamon

I'm also curious if I need to blend the oats, or if it would turn out the same as if I just mixed everything in a bowl. I live with other people, and don't want to disturb them every morning with a blender. I'm also not sure about the eggs, I don't want it to have a eggy texture, I want it to have a normal texture. Any advice? (It would also be great if you just mention things that I don't really need, the less ingredients the better lol)



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments