18/6 IF trying to get back in shape


I've been out of shape ever since covid happend. I kept buying new clothes because old ones got too small. 4 weeks ago i hit the scale and was shocked to see i was weighing 80kg (176lbs), while i used to never go above 68kg (150lbs).So i started IF: 18/6 = 12:00 (12pm) to 18:00 (6pm))I only drink water, about 2L per day (0.5 gallon), and at lunch 1 cappuccino. Exceptionally 1 cup of black coffee (no milk or sugar) in the morning if needed to be sharp at work.I eat 6 slices of bread with peanut butter for lunch, 1 appel in the afternoon and then whatever is made for dinner. Occasionally i also eat a handful of nuts somewhere in the afternoon.I work an office job, so i'm sitting most of the day. If i don't go for a walk after work, i end up with only 1500-2000 steps per day. This shocked me, so started taking walks after work in the park, resulting in ending the day with around 8000 steps.In 4 weeks i went from 80kg (176lbs) to 74.4kg (164lbs), that's almost 6kg (13lbs) in 4 weeks.While that's an amazing result, i still need to lose 4.4kg (9.8 lbs).Planning on adding some bodyweight exercises like planks and push-ups, to hopefully get that flat belly back in about 3 weeks.I'm probably eating not nearly enough for it to be healthy, but i needed fast results in order to stay motivated. I will probably start tracking my foods once i hit that 70kg again. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/0sh6GUA https://ift.tt/nswRXNH

Comments