Am I Fasting too much? Long post sorry!


F - 36, SW - 180, CW - 165, GW - 125I never really ate a large amout of food in one sitting. An average adult meal from lets say Olive Garden is about 2 sometimes 3 meals for me, (depends on how much salad I have before the meal comes) I mainly grazed throughout the day due to boredom. That coupled with the meds I use to be on caused me to gain weight and keep it.In the past month I've committed myself to losing the weight. I've stopped the grazing throughout the day. Ive slowly cut coffee out as drinking it black is super gross so i rather go without then skip the tsp of sugar and 3 tbs of creamer. I home cook all my foods. (Less its the one cheat day I get every 8 days) Husband has type 2 diabetes so we watch the carbs, and he doesn't like slaty food so salt when I cook is extreamy small. If I have a bowl of lets say dirty rice with sausage I can only eat about 1 cup of the meal before I'm full.I started this journey with the attempt of 16:8 but because I didn't really feel hungry as if I was going to die, I was really doing OMAD. I've tried to mix in a 16:8 here and there but I struggle to eat twice in the 8 hour window. So I've slowly started doing longer fasts. But I'd say 90% of my fasts are a daily 23 hour.I've noticed my weight loss slowing down but not stopping. I am getting a treadmill this coming month so I can walk/jog year round as going out from late spring to early fall is asking to get heat stroke where I live.I've read posts today about calorie confusion, and from what I gather, one would randomly stop fasting for a day or 2 and just eating more higher (but good) calorie foods.So my question is, am I Fasting too much? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/KfsT7zH https://ift.tt/IYzOjdk

Comments