Needing a bit of advice on restarting fasting.


Good day everyone. My name is Daniel, I'm 30 years old and I currently weigh around 330lbs+ and have been for quite a while. I need a little bit of help and guidance on where to begin from here.Back during the COVID shutdown, I was pretty enthusiastic on doing intermittent fasting. I walked several miles a day at the local park playing Pokemon Go, I was able to go 3 days without eating followed by the last 4 eating one big meal a day around 5PM, and I felt really good doing it - I didn't feel lightheaded or lack energy, I saved money by not going to fast food places every day, and I got plenty of remarks on how I lost weight, but I never weighed myself on fear of demotivating myself. Well, I don't know what happened since then, but I ended up resuming my poor choice diet of fast food/ high carb food and have done that from whenever that was up until now.I'd love to get back into doing that again. I'm not sure if I could manage going multiple days in a row now without eating, and although I'm still pretty healthy, its been a few years as well. Where do I start from here to get back into that rhythm? Thank you very much! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/x6zgEsq https://ift.tt/QZ2lVbm

Comments