Need to start up IF again, considering ADF this time around - would love some thoughts


Hello everyone! In 2018-2019 I did a good round of intermittent fasting, and had good success with it overall. I think some of my best months were ones where I threw in a OMAD day here or there.But then COVID hit, and ... well ... you all know. We got locked indoors for 3 years and some of us fell out of our habits.My life back in 2018 fit reasonably well with a 16:8 to 18:6 IF schedule. But based on a lot of different factors in my life today, it's going to be a bit more challenging to pull that off. So I'm contemplating going the ADF route instead this time - 1 day where you eat whatever you want, 1 day where you fast. In reality, it seems like most of the ADF people do at least consume some calories on the "fasting" days (seems like 500 is the recommended amount).For anyone doing ADF w/500 calories - what do you consume on your "fasting" days? Do you work out on your fasting days? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/0HKL6ID https://ift.tt/js72q4Y

Comments