Fellow caffeine addicts: what’s your secret to black coffee?


I am a caffeine addict and I also love my sugar. If I’m not having a refreshing sugar free Red Bull in the morning it’s a nice chocolatey peppermint mocha.This is causing all kinds of problems with my fasting. Mainly that I desperately want to experience the other advantages of fasting besides weight loss, but I can’t find an eating window that both works with my general schedule and allows for a morning caffeine drink. I’d eventually like to get off the caffeine altogether, but I have tried this numerous times and always come back to it. Not so much for energy, at first, but because I crave the flavor and then gradually need more and more caffeine to be alert. I can’t use my will power on avoiding caffeine and avoiding food at the same time. So. In an effort to have a “cleaner” fast I’d like to try to switch to black coffee. This has been wildly unsuccessful in the past. But I have heard from looking at other posts that Japanese pour over or cold brew could be better. Less acidic or bitter. What other ways did you learn to love black coffee? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/hUQ4XWj https://ift.tt/HRQdV4i

Comments