Not counting calories or macros


I've doing IF since about December. First 16:8, then 18:6, and now OMAD. I have not been counting calories or keeping track of macros beyond generally trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and cutting down on sugar and carbs.I have not felt the need to do this because I feel that I'm achieving my goals without it. I've dropped 50 lbs so far and am very close to my goal weight (170 for a 6'1" man). I expect to hit this goal in May.I am also not experiencing any symptoms that would lead me to believe that I'm not getting proper nutrients. The worst thing that has happened is I have sometimes felt light headed or had low energy. When that's happened, I ate something, even if it was outside my window.However, some people close to me have expressed concerns. They think I'm not doing IF right. That I NEED to track calories and macros or risk a severe issue down the line. They've also expressed a concern that I've lost too much weight too quickly for it to be healthy.Does anyone else believe that I really should be tracking these things? Am I risking my health by doing OMAD without tracking calories or macros? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/Lj5vl1r https://ift.tt/3JaDpgq

Comments