Down 65lbs - My 2nd goal has officially been met


Last time I posted I was down 50lbs. My second goal was actually a specific weight. I found it tougher than I had hoped but that's only because I didn't follow my original plan due to special occasions and a lack of motivation those weeks. I'm back on track and about to enter phase three of my plan. My initial plan was to fast for 18hrs and walk 30-90 minutes a day. I would only eat two small meals a day. I wouldn't fast on the weekends but I would still walk. I also didn't worry about what I was eating.Phase two was to continue what I was doing but I would now incorporate HITT. Truth be told I started phase two a few weeks earlier just to catch up with my goal weight since I got off track.Phase three begins tomorrow. I am going to continue with the same plan but I will now fast during the weekends too. However, on the weekends I am still not going to worry too much about what I eat unless I find I am no longer consistently losing weight. My goal is to be a specific weight again but coincidentally it entails being down 90lbs.I have set this goal for the end of October but I will be just as ecstatic if I reach this goal by the end of the year. With that said I hope to be back between October & December with with another upset.Until then stay motivated and keep fighting the good fight! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/tdIxH7v https://ift.tt/inAw9GH

Comments