Lost 10 inches from my waist over the last 3 years, soon I'll need to punch more holes in my belt

Here's my timeline so far:I started gradually eating less 3 years ago, when I weighed between 215 and 220. I Just tried to be more cognizant of when I felt full, etc.Then last year I started exercising again and focusing on mostly eating veggies/fruits/fiber/etc. I weighed myself when I started and I weighed about 195.Six months ago I gradually started intermittent fasting (14:10) and almost stopped drinking alcohol and eating sweets. At that time I weighed about 185.I weighed myself today and I'm now just under 170.Over that time I've lost about 10 inches from my waist. I'll need to punch more holes in my belt soon.Intermittent fasting seems to have really accelerated my fat loss. Before I did this the scale would only slowly creep down and I would occasionally plateau. Now it seems to go down consistently. I've come to expect to lose at least a pound a week.I'm also quite surprised at how easy it has been to adhere to the fasting schedule. I exercise in the morning, eat breakfast between 9:00-9:30, only eat lunch when I'm hungry while avoiding snacks, and then eat dinner between 6:00-7:30. This is something I can stick with long-term.I sometimes wonder if this is how humans ate "naturally" before the invention of processed food, refrigerators, modern food packaging, etc etc etc.Good luck everyone!!! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/AnT0jeD https://ift.tt/c08aq1I
Comments
Post a Comment