Need to start but afraid to fail


For the past few years i have just been gaining weight. Stopped smoking 5 years ago and also perimenopause/menopause hormonal madness :) i have tried counting calories and started walking daily. Nothing lost. I eat a pretty healthy diet i think. Vegetarian so maybe eat more carbs than not. Have been working out for the past 3 months at a gym. More intensely than before and still no weight loss. If anything, mid section seems to be growing even more. Have IF in the back of my mind for a while. As i hear of being the only way some people have lost weight. But i am so afraid to start and not be able to do perfectly. And not lose anything. I am the type of person that goes to sleep already looking forward to my coffee in the morning with milk and couple teaspoon of sugar. Have about 2 cups.. then i dont need to eat any breakfast and nothing for lunch. If i make myself busy.At night if i eat too early i feel hunger before going to bed and then cant fall asleep.Please 🙏🏼 can you guys give me any suggestions, any hope, any trick.I would like to lose at least 10 pounds. It is making me so depressed to not have clothes that fit me( especially mid section) anymore, the cellulite, making am effort to work out hard for me and only get bigger.Sorry for long post. Would really appreciate your input. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/wegVLHS https://ift.tt/W8lsTnj

Comments