F 29 I just started a 4 day fast and my grandad passed away about a month and a half ago. My grandma doesn’t like being alone and wants me to go with her to breakfast. Do I break my fast for her and then restart it?


I typically would turn it down if fasting but we have become much closer in recent months and I was scared for her before he passed because we knew it was coming. She has been with him since she was 19 and hardly spent a day apart from him. She ate every meal sitting beside him and they went everywhere together. I tried to get with her last week for breakfast however my uncle was spending time with her. We ended up going shopping.She just wants something to do and getting out of the house would be good for her. I feel bad making her eat alone and she won’t eat enough without others and she’s lost a scary amount of weight over the months leading up to him passing. She went from an xl to a size small shirt in 2 months and she still hardly eats without others around. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/kyhqcrF https://ift.tt/lzur9Rc

Comments

Popular Posts