So proud of myself

So proud of myself! Wanted to share my journey! I weighed 70-71kgs when I started. I hated how my body looked and was frustrated but I was scared of going on a diet because of my problems with food previously. I didn’t know how I could possibly avoid jumping back into my ed. But I did it! First I signed up for dance classes, which made me more conscious of what I eat. I started walking at least 10k steps a day. Even days when I’d usually stay home. I started cooking at home, cooking lots of vegetables, trying out frozen vegetables etc (a life saver if you are a bad cook). I’m so proud of myself! I don’t even want to eat sweet stuff or junk food anymore somehow! Turns out most of the junk I eat was always at night when I just felt like snacking or was stressed. Because my window is from 12:00-20:00 I stopped overeating completely. Sometimes when I’m way too hungry at night I snack on tomatoes or cucumbers (still better than chips etc.). I go out with friends and drink or eat with them sometimes during fasting hours. And still I lost around 5kgs in just a few weeks! Turns out being healthy is very sustainable! Hoping to lose another 5kg in the next 16 days before my euro trip to feel my best! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/sWDQevJ https://ift.tt/EtJWz8S
Comments
Post a Comment