18/6 till 2019 Diary

Posting here for people to hold me accountable. I'm just a big fatty who has yoyo'd weight wise for the past 5 years and I'm just sick and tired of being so overweight; I have about 100lbs to lose right now...I also Love to save time and be efficient. there are a few good reasons to do IF, I've heard it can boost HGH and maybe Testosterone? It's good to stay satiated and mentally focused as well.It's probably even cheaper because you wont be going out for expensive lunches and impulse buying food during the day. Oh and I should say the times I'm doing this between will be 4-10pm. I won't eat before 4pm and I wont eat after 10pm. This gives me the opportunity to eat meals out with people at night time and gives me time during the morning and afternoon to be productive be it working or whatever.yeeeeeep I'm doing this. This is day 1, 01/05/2018. I'll revisit this post every time I feel I've experienced something significant with the diet in terms of satiation/energy or whatever.yeeee hawww via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2rddR9R https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Comments
Post a Comment