Trying a month of strict IF. Wish me luck!


Long story short, I used to weigh 280 and lost it with strict keto and cardio. After going up and down for the last 5 years, I am yearning for something different. On keto, I naturally did IF, it isnt anything new. I'm so tired of doing super strict keto. I want to eat a potato or a handful of strawberries without feeling guitly. So, 3 weeks ago I joined a gym and started to weight lift. Feeling pretty good about it, but have been eating throughout the day agian. I have been seeing some weight gain in the fat department. :/Just to have some accountability, I am posting my goal of OMAD Monday through Friday, and 18/4 on weekends for you fellow IFers to see. I have Vora and will use that to track my progress. I do want to lose some weight, but really I just wanna feel good about my diet agian.Also, if anyone wants to do this with me, feel free to message me! We can support each other. Doesnt matter if you have been doing it for a while. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2rcrCFL https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular Posts