I can't stop eating

I can't stop eating... dark chocolate. I do fine with literally everything else but I'm eating a whole bar of dark chocolate per day. All at once. I can't stop, it's not food noise it's like food screaming or food death metal turned up to 11. Like it literally has to be part of my day. I don't keep it in the house, but then I run to the store and get a bar before I start work. I don't think I can reach any fasting and weight loss goals until I figure this out. I can manage about a 14 hour window right now, but I'm sure it's affecting my blood sugar and ability to achieve longer windows even though it's dark. I wake up starving. Obv can't maintain a calorie deficit. Oh and also I know 100% that chocolate breaks my skin out because I've managed to completely eliminate it before. I have tried everything. Waking up and saying not today. Not keeping it in the house. Eating a square or row per day. I've done the intuitive eating thing where I eat it as much as I want so it doesn't feel like deprivation...but then I just eat as much as I want and it's a lot and I never EVER feel like I can just eat a square and put it away. Help? Reddit, just tell me JUST STOP YOU IDIOT. I do love chocolate, and I would love to learn how to just have it as a treat. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/CAOvhfT
Comments
Post a Comment