Thanks for ruining Whole Foods Amazon https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I just want to warn everyone! I went to Whole Foods for lunch a couple days ago and I noticed most of the salads at the salad bar that used to say organic were lacking that descriptor....I called my local Whole Foods to find out if it was just a fluke and it is not! They gave me some bs answer that it was a mix before but conventional and organic touching each other “contaminate” so they were switching to all conventional with exception of a few greens. !!!!!! And yet, not that it matters for my purposes, they keep the same price......I am sad, I really enjoyed the occasional lunch there, sadly it is time to look elsewhere and so begins the continual degradation of Whole Foods by the Amazon acquisition. I guess at least now I won’t have to see all the Amazon ads in there anymore.....
This will most likely be cross posted as I am trying to get the word out.
https://ift.tt/2FiPDkh
Comments
Post a Comment