My (short) story


Hey all,I feel like sharing a short verion of my story. Because I realised I actually am an addict and I think It's good to get this stuff out there.I turned 30 this year, and I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I have gone up and down several times, doing lots of experiments but without proper long term result sadly.I am 6ft3 and weigh 305 pounds as of now. ( 1m91, 138kg).It's a little over 2 years ago since I first heard about intermittend fasting and OMAD to be more specific.I smelled another experiment and tried OMAD. I ended up doing this full strict for 8 months, after which I went over to OMAD during weekdays and cheating in the weekends for another 4 months.To many people's disbelief I actually gained weight during this year. Not because OMAD is ineffective, but because I ate over 3K kcal in one that one sitting, because I am a nasty sugar addict.Since Covid hit the world, I went over to 16:8 for 7 days/week. Still haven't lost any weight simply because I binge on hyper nasty stuff during my window.I used to be against kcal counting and using body weight scales, I still think for good reason, but obivously it hasn't gotten me very far.So as of yesterday, I decided to try and turn this around yet again. I bought a bodyweight scale, and Installed an app to track my calories and weight.I set my intake to 1800 kcal and it's been good (since I only started yesterday hehe)Time to tackle this food/sugar addiction once and for all! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3247F7h https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular Posts