Warrior Diet has been amazing for me


I might have found the best diet for me.Just started on the Warrior diet where I only eat between 5:00/6:00 and 9:00/10:00 pm.16:8 unfortunately did not work for me. If I eat lunch, I start snacking during the day, and I get very hungry during the night before I go to sleep. I end up going over my calorie intake. Instead, I now go on with my day forgetting about food and then start eating well a few hours before bed.Now, It's actually getting difficult to get to ~1500 calories in my eating window. It's quite insane to me that weeks ago I would eat 2500 calories a day easily. The bonus is that I still get to go out with my friends and have drinks/unhealthy dinner without it impacting my daily calorie intake.For anyone struggling with 16:8 for the same reasons, try this out! I only wish I started earlier.1 week ago: 223 lbsToday: 220 lbsGoal: Reach 200 lbs in 60 daysEDIT:I meant 5/6 pmI will come back in 60 days to report resultsOne more thing I forgot to mention. The reason I was able to easily do this diet, is probably because I was already on a 16:8 IF. It was not hard to push not eating for a few hours more. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/VzjNTZa https://ift.tt/A60OrX2

Comments

Popular Posts