My second weekly monk fast

Im about 22 hours into my second weekly (Saturday) monk fast.I started last Saturday because I was constipated. I went 40 hours. I ate only keto last Sunday (1000cal total) then 18 hr fast and 500cal keto friendly meal Monday (500cal meal) to try to extend ketosis. I ate a moderate carb meal monday night. This week, I followed up with 17to20 hour fasting windows, with high protein diet and a mix of, keto, low carb and moderate carb. I averaged about 1500-1800 cal daily this week.I feel pretty friggin good. I am amazed how long I am able to go without getting hungry after only 1 week. My energy levels are better than they've been in a long time. The constipation cleared up. This is all very new to me, I'm open to advice.47yo M, typical horrible American diet of grease carbs and sweets. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/AZPE9DH https://ift.tt/CRm2EG0
Comments
Post a Comment