24 Hour Fast - Guidance Please

Hi all. Glad to be part of the sub here and seeing so many inspirational fasting successes! I have been on 16:8 for a week (handled this quite easily) and did a 24-hour fast from 6 PM yesterday until 6 PM today. I had salmon with veggies for my last meal yesterday. What I experienced: Tiredness for a few minutes around 12 PM today that went away quicklyDizziness while on my flight today for work around the 3 PM markWhat I had today: coffee first thing this morning with a good amount of water, electrolyte drink around 10 AM, salt with water a couple times today, iced coffee around 12:30 PM, and an electrolyte drink around 4 PM. Outside of the dizziness around 3 PM, I thought it went pretty well. Please critique. I have thick skin and want to learn. Thanks! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/Tyc3ClX https://ift.tt/Ho3RNsf
Comments
Post a Comment