Any advice for a newbie?

Hi Guys/Gals,I am 48M, 5’11”, started about 252lbs. Heaviest I have been my life and pretty sedentary last couple of years. Thought it was about time to prioritize my health. I want to get down sub 200, 175-180. So started to work out a bit more and watching my diet better. Initially, I was more focused on getting more active so been doing 30min elliptical in AM and 30 min brisk walk in PM. And gradually started to intermittent fast.I am on day 49 today. Have dropped about 15lbs. And been taking fasting more seriously. I am still doing morning and evening routine and aiming for 16/8 schedule but will push if I get busy or distracted. Today I went almost 20hrs.My problem is I don’t think I am getting enough protein. Also I get fully pretty quickly. Like today I had my large meal around 2pm, 5-6oz steam cod, veggies and some rice. It too me an hour to eat it because I felt so full. It seems like it would be difficult to get a lot of protein in such a small window, 4 hours. What do you guys do for protein? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/F9DPzaN https://ift.tt/geuwDNW
Comments
Post a Comment