I have two OMAD questions


1- if you had to build up to OMAD, how did you do that? I did my first yesterday after doing 16-19 hours fasting normally and it was hard but today I felt kinda amazing. I'd like to do it more often but today I only made it until 3:00 and we eat supper at 5:30 so I didn't make it as long as I was hoping. 2- if you do OMAD and are also the family cook and/or have a supper routine involving other people, how do you do that? Without a family I would be fine but I am both the family cook and we have a supper routine that is super important to us. I'm wondering if I can make this work for me (presuming I can get the hang of OMAD at all, of course).Thanks for any OMAD tips. I would like to conquer that and someday do even longer fasts. I have an autoimmune disorder and I keep reading that fasting may help. That's the motivation here in case that's relevant. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/JgavAZ0 https://ift.tt/LwtMyJZ

Comments